The Trackmania series from Nadeo has been running for quite some time now, but progress has yet to cease. The latest installation in the hit arcade racing collection is Lagoon, which is a part of the Trackmania² family, which consists of Canyon, Stadium and Valley.
Trackmania² Lagoon is avaliable now only on PC for $20.
Check out the trailer:
Here are the system requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 – compatible or DirectX 11 – compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Trackmania² Lagoon has players racing on raised tracks above a tropical island filled with insane activities.
It comes with a FREE Trackmania multiplayer channel, an exclusive solo campaign, a new game mode and a world of possibilities with user-generated content thanks to an upgraded Maniaplanet system increasing the creative power of players.
Like other TrackMania² games, TrackMania2 Lagoon is pure fun and simple, offering thrilling graphics and instant gameplay.
• A paradise tropical island
Race in a stunning tropical environment optimized to run on most PC’s
• Crazy tracks design for extreme racing
Experience intense speed, sky-high roller coaster, slippery handling on wood, off-road and beach driving, absurd jumps, bouncing water, and more.
• 6 game modes
Time Attack, Round, Team, Cup, Laps, and a new official team game mode, Chase, tasking players to synchronize.
• Worlwide connected solo campaign
Enjoy the exclusive 65 tracks solo campaign. win medals and progress in official worldwide and regional ranking.
• Innovative & free online multiplayer channel
Play with your friends and the community on the game’s dedicated channel, a free and easy-to-access online gaming system with matchmaking and worldwide ranking.
• A very active community
Discover content and activities created by fellow players
• Local play
Challenge your friends with the hotseat and local network modes.
• Enhanced creative freedom
Use new powerful ingame instruments and share content using the new Mesh Modeler, Libraries, Title editors, the classic tracks editor, car painting tool and upgraded programing tools.
• In-game video studio
Edit TV-quality highlights of races and upload directly to youtube.