Retail version now in the shops
Kalypso Media has announced that Omerta – City of Gangsters Gold Edition, a comprehensive version of the acclaimed gangster sim, is available to purchase today in retail stores as a boxed copy. This edition includes the main game Omerta – City of Gangsters, as well as all previously released DLC and the major expansion ‘The Japanese Incentive’. With over 100 hours of content and a whole city to subject to your latest law-breaking initiative, Omerta – City of Gangsters Gold Edition is the ultimate way to experience being a shady overlord of a criminal empire.
Omerta – City of Gangsters Gold Edition is available now in stores and via digital download portals. Exploit prohibition, develop your gang and forge your own criminal empire.
Omerta – City of Gangsters Gold Edition is a comprehensive version of the tactical turn-based combat game Omerta – City of Gangsters. It features the full edition of the celebrated prohibition era based game, as well as its major expansion ‘The Japanese Incentive’ and all previously released DLC (including ‘Serious Business’ and ‘Con Artist’).
Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City
Features of ‘The Japanese Incentive’
- Play an exciting new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
- Discover districts of Atlantic City and its outskirts not yet seen inOmerta – City of Gangsters
- New weapons include the katana, flamethrower and machine gun
- Hire additional characters whose special new traits will help make quick work of your foes
- Battle for the city against an updated AI enemy gang
- Plan fantastic heists, then use lavish new cars and armoured vehicles for getaways